Job description / Role
We are looking for a seasoned farmer to lead the team at our client's organic farm estate.
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and record keeping.
- Manage budgets, sales targets, costs, capital expenditures; develop communications and sales strategies; conform to organic farm standards; representing the farm with partners and external parties.
- Monitor and maintain greenhouse equipment, fabric and tunnels, irrigation and pumping systems, grounds installations, hand and power tools, and the fleet of farm equipment are in good working order and ensure all are being used according to specification; assuring or delegating the repair, maintenance or acquisition of equipment where necessary.
- Min 7 years’ experience in practical farm management experience including Fruits and vegetable farming with big teams.
- Experienced in Hydroponics
- Based and experience in GCC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Business- related course
- Any Nationalities are open to apply
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Manazel Real Estate
Livestock and Poultry Farm Manager
Barari Forest Management
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Ignite Search & Selection
Farm Manager – Date Farm
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
|Saudi Arabia||1 Jun|