Job description / Role
• Assist in the production of technical sales presentation and documentation
• Execute sales plans and achieve agreed upon sales goals and sales growth targets, and other KPIs set by the line manager.
• Attend technical sales meetings, and then follow-up on sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers.
• Installation, demonstration, product education, and initiation of technical testing and product optimization proposals, and support the needs of customers and new business opportunities.
• Ad hoc sales duties.
• Excellent selling skills and people skills
• Technical background in AI and data analytics sales, testing, and performance
• 2 years’ experience in technical sales of IT products, preferably AI, big data/data analytics
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
RTC-1 Employment Services
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Indoor Sales Executive (Male)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC