Air Freight Executive
House of Shipping
Job description / Role
• To create/complete shipment details in our ERP system, coordinate with all involved stakeholders + organize transport based on the customer promise, escalating discrepancies as required
• To monitor + report on the operational performance of carriers + other vendors as well as ensuring strong data quality is available for timely + accurate customer reporting
• To create files for consolidation (Export) or de-consolidation (Import).
• To review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions including clarifying any deviations or conflicts while taking country regulations, export/import compliance, rate + routing information into consideration.
• To accurately submit/issue all required documentation within 24 hours of departure in a timely manner.
• To ensure departure + arrival confirmations (or deviations v. scheduled) are shared with Clients & Sales Team.
•To ensure cost awareness + efficiency through timely, accurate cost/revenue updates including profit maximization by providing cost awareness to the sales team
•T o open & close files as per agreed Cost + Sell. Share Freight invoice with clients as per SOP
• Educational qualification: Bachelor degree.
• At least 3 years’ experience in related freight forwarding covering Sales and Marketing Air Freight Product knowledge in Line and Logistics
• Education and experience in shipping. Shipping market knowledge.. Problem solving skill on operational process. Familiar with procedures / requirements in UAE. Shipping modules and product knowledge.
• Customer Service Oriented – outstanding communication and people skills; energetic and enthusiastic; takes initiative to effectively anticipate the needs, handle the issues, and resolve the problems of internal and external customers. Proactive and customer oriented.
•Team oriented – actively promote a cooperative / positive team spirit and respect the diverse contributions of teams, partners and networks; create and build value for the company and its stakeholders. Good understanding and live up to company’s values.
• Possess good communication and strong interpersonal skills Proficient in English (oral and written), Fluent in English both written and spoken including the ability to communicate with confidence.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
About the Company
Business consultancy and advisory services for shipping & logistics.
Our commitment to our customers begins with developing an understanding of their business fundamentals. From there, we are able to work closely with them to help them chart their way into settled waters.
Our experienced team have the knowledge and skills required to support any business challenge or requirement.
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Manpower Middle East
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
RTC-1 Employment Services