Job description / Role
VHR, is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Storekeeper is to help cover 24/7/365 support ensuring parts and tooling are distributed appropriately and efficiently as required by Aircraft Maintenance personnel.
• Responsible for the receipting in and booking out aircraft parts, materials and tools.
• Conduct internal inventory audits.
• Review material shelf life reports and inventory.
• Review tool calibration reports and tool calibration dates.
• Other duties as assigned.
VHR is looking for Experienced Storekeepers to join the operation and ideal candidates shall:
• Have minimum 2 years experience working as an Aircraft Maintenance Storekeeper
• Have worked in an Airline/ MRO / VIP operator.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Storekeeper for a Leading Printing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services