Job description / Role
This role gives the opportunity to work on two modified Global 6000 which are undergoing flight testing phase. Day to day you will be supporting flights and aircraft maintenance to keep to a tight flying schedule.
• You will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team carrying out maintenance, modifications, and repairs to aircraft mechanical systems and aircraft structures.
• You will be part of a dedicated team, assigned to a specific program of activity within the Aircraft Hanger and will be working through specific work cards and updating these as needed.
• You will need to maintain progressive sign-off, whilst being aware of applicable contractual constraints, understanding what is in scope & out of scope & acting accordingly.
• You will be expected to meet the necessary standard of quality and within the required timescale, complying with all relevant company, regulatory & aircraft procedures (for example, Tool & FOD Control, Safe Systems of Work).
• Where possible minimize waste of resources.
• Record bookings correctly.
• Work cooperatively with team members, contributing constructively and positively to team objectives.
• Assembly activities
• Following written instructions or working to drawings
• Working as part of a team
• Have an Aeronautical apprenticeship and/or military equivalent in airframe and engines.
• Considerable experience as Aircraft Fitter or equivalent trade.
• Consistent proven application to related tasks within the Aviation Field with a strong positive attitude.
• Understanding and experience working within a regulated industry (desirable)
• Awareness of Health and Safety, Fire and Environmental Policies.
• Experience on Global Express 6000 & BR710 is essential
About the Company
Express is an Abu Dhabi registered company, a subsidiary of Bin Hilal Enterprises and a sister company to Universal group.
Aircraft Engine Mechanic
Aircraft Cabin Mechanic
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Junior Mechanical Technician
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|