Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced “Airline Reservations Manager” to assist in the management of our online flight reservations systems and telephone based reservations from passengers.
- The successful candidate will be taught how to operate and manage our ticketing and reservation systems.
- The “Airline Reservations Manager” will also be responsible for the training of our ticketing and reservation teams.
- Previous experience in a similar role at an airline would be beneficial for an applicant.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Strong knowledge of airline reservation systems
- Familiarity with command type entry for reservation systems (i.e Amadeus, Galileo, Videcom)
- Strong understanding of customer management in an airline environment
- Experience in the contact centre environment desirable however other customer service environments will be considered
- Experience in communicating with staff from different cultures and/or countries
- Fluent in English (other languages an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent numeracy skills
- Proactive and able to manage own workload effectively
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as an “Airline Reservations Manager”
- Practical experience with airline reservation systems such as Videcom, Airmax, Amadeus and others an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong MS-Office skills
About the Company
We manage apartments and retail units as part of an asset managed property portfolio in Dubai. We give meaning to the art of hospitality.