Airline Reservation Manager
A Leading Property Management Company in the UAE
Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced “Airline Reservations Manager” to assist in the management of our online flight reservations systems and telephone based reservations from passengers.
- The successful candidate will be taught how to operate and manage our ticketing and reservation systems.
- The “Airline Reservations Manager” will also be responsible for the training of our ticketing and reservation teams.
- Previous experience in a similar role at an airline would be beneficial for an applicant.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Strong knowledge of airline reservation systems
- Familiarity with command type entry for reservation systems (i.e Amadeus, Galileo, Videcom)
- Strong understanding of customer management in an airline environment
- Experience in the contact centre environment desirable however other customer service environments will be considered
- Experience in communicating with staff from different cultures and/or countries
- Fluent in English (other languages an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent numeracy skills
- Proactive and able to manage own workload effectively
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as an “Airline Reservations Manager”
- Practical experience with airline reservation systems such as Videcom, Airmax, Amadeus and others an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong MS-Office skills
About the Company
We manage apartments and retail units as part of an asset managed property portfolio in Dubai. We give meaning to the art of hospitality.
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Front Office Manager
|Abu Dhabi||14 Feb|
Guest Relations Manager - 5* Hotel
Quest Search & Selection