Job description / Role
Purpose: To support the Engineering & Maintenance organisation by ensuring that the CAME, MOE and associated procedures are updated as required to ensure that compliance to latest airworthiness and CAR regulations are satisfied.
- Detailed review, assessment and recommendation of all issued airworthiness requirements relating to the operated fleet.
- Ensure continual compliance with GCAA Requirements and applicable third party country requirements
- Perform revision data collection and technical gap analysis of revisions to CAR M, CAR 145 and CAR OPS.
- Ensure procedural consistency throughout the organisation.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders have full visibility of applicable airworthiness mandates.
- Co-ordinate any flydubai proposed capability changes (CAR M or 145) with relevant authorities.
- Assist with investigations arising as a result of any ASR's, MOR's & ESR's.
- Assist with MEL development and amendments as a result of engineering & maintenance requirements.
- Assist with Root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions implementation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of processes and procedures required for the technical operation of the aircraft fleet.
- Engineering degree or ICAO Type 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (B2 or B1) or Engineering Apprenticeship
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar role essential
Knowledge / Skills
- Project Management skills
- In depth knowledge of CAR M, CAR 145 & CAR OPS.
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA, ICAO regulatory framework and requirements.
- Experience of Change Management advantageous
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.