Job description / Role
The Tech Cloud Partner Manager has a mission to drive business engagement with Oracle Partners to accelerate consumption of Oracle Cloud, through the implementation of partner-led solutions, services offerings and workload consumption use-cases
The specific role will oversee the execution of Oracle’s strategy within the ecosystem accelerating the introduction of partner solutions and service offerings with Oracle stakeholders to accelerate usage and expansion of Oracle Cloud
The role is a high-touch role, directly responsible of growing Oracle cloud mindshare and consumption, in a challenging, dynamic and multicultural international environment; requires working closely with sales leaders, cloud engineers & architects, global alliances teams and other stakeholders
• Leading the Oracle cloud engagement for multiple strategic partners / system integrators
• Recognized within the partner community as Sales Leader for Oracle cloud opportunities; working with partners to identifying and progressing opportunities through the sales cycle to closure and implementation
• Identifying and driving opportunities with partners, leading to high consumption of Oracle cloud
• Working closely with stakeholders to migrate workloads to the cloud, leveraging sales plays, partner solutions and service offerings, with focus on consumption
• Working with Cloud GTM leaders to spearhead the introduction of new solutions, service offerings, customer references & wins
• Responding with insight to partner inquiries on cloud solutions, services offerings and best practices
• Personally creating, developing and maintaining relationships at all levels within the partner community with specific focus on C–Level executives
• Positioning Oracle’s cloud portfolio and use-cases to partners’ CXO levels
• Demonstrating leadership in promoting and evangelizing the Oracle Cloud message, ensuring equivalent mindshare to major cloud competitors
• Developing business plans with top partners within territory, measuring partners’ performance on a quarterly cycle against defined actions and targets
• Coordinating enablement activities, joint marketing activities and driving partners cloud adoption and mindshare
• Growing the ecosystem capacity of cloud implementation partners
• Maintaining weekly cadence of usage-consumption with partner use-cases
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills with ability of articulating the partners’ capabilities internally within Oracle to regional sales leads
Skills / Experience:
• 10+ years of sales experience preferably within Channels, Oracle Digital or Sales engineering roles
• Strong business development background with focus on cloud
• Ability to evangelize partners’ solution, services, use-cases that accelerate cloud consumption
• Ability to work independently in complex environments, to adapt to changes and to learn quickly
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; positive can-do attitude; customer success orientated; self-organization.
Must have cloud experience in cloud sales, engineering or business development
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.