Job description / Role
An Aluminum Company specialized in metal doors and windows making in Dubai is looking for:
• Responsible for preparation, quality, accuracy and structural integrity of shop drawings and concept drawings.
• Manage the submissions of shop drawings as per planned submittal dates.
• Ensure preparation of shop drawings and production drawings are done in time and in accordance with project specifications, approved materials, and factory capacity.
• Review shop drawings and ensure all components are correct and all information is available for easy/correct materials takeoff.
• Supervise the comparison between tenders, BOQs and IFC drawings.
• Supervise preparation of cutting lists and production orders, and forward to concerned departments.
• Coordinate and provide complete, approved technical/design documents to the production department for their reference and use.
• Coordinate Project team for scheduling of material orders, fabrications and installation works.
• Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Years of Experience
• Minimum 3-5 years’ Aluminum Industry
About the Company
Recruitment Company for local and overseas candidates.
EHRC Human Resources Consultancy
Alumil Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|