Job description / Role
I'm currently hiring for a Utilities Company in Abu Dhabi. Given the growth they are going through, they are looking for AMI Contracts Manager to join their team.
Industry Sector: Utilities
Our Client ensures water and electricity flow to more than 600,000 service points through a smart, robust, efficient, and sustainable distribution network. The Client is a subsidiary of one of the Top Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities Companies in Abu Dhabi. They plan, operate, maintain and owns network distribution assets and directly interfaces with water and electricity customers in Abu Dhabi.
Implement and coordinate all outsourced AMI contracting parties and ensure contract activities are in compliance with performance and quality requirements established by the Company.
• Execute all assigned tasks and to ensure that these are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Report on the overall performance and work progress of tasks assigned.
• Execute all customer facing transactions in line with Company customer strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
• Ensure the delivery of a world-class customer experience
• Coordinate with external contractors and consultants to perform AMI contract management activities and processes by applying best-practice tools, and techniques, in accordance with standards and procedures
• Develop external relationships with AMI contracting parties by ensuring relationships are kept open and constructive, resolving, or easing tension and identifying problems early.
• Support Supply Division in conducting the negotiation and development of contracts with key suppliers to ensure compliance with terms and conditions and ensure the management of risk during all potential contract negotiations and upon the signature of contracts.
• Administer contracts in the specific areas of contract variation, renewals, termination, price review contract transfers and other discrete obligations.
• Liaise with the Supply Division and Legal Department to ensure contracts are reviewed from a legal perspective and monitored.
• Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and communicate to outsourced contractors; track contractor performance against KPIs and SLAs and report on a regular basis to the Contracts Section Manager.
• Consult with supply Division to design and advertise Request For Proposals (RFPs) as well as evaluate tenders and bids.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electrical or electronics preferred) or equivalent.
• Minimum of 6 years
• Experience in managing service contract (build and operate model), change and claim management.
• Metering experience and strong understanding of the technical aspects of the meters, process, procedures, and AMI.
• Also, supporting the metering dept. in implementing the metering strategy.
• Understanding of smart metering business trends, drivers, risks and opportunities
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Opus Recruit Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Bid Manager / Commercial Manager - Future Tech - Engineering