Job description / Role
AMI Ops Planning Manager - Abu Dhabi
Looking to hire an AMI Ops Planning Section Manager with a background working on the utilities space for one of my clients in the Abu Dhabi UAE.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of all activities pertaining to meter reading to ensure that electricity/water consumption is monitored, measured, and invoiced on an accurate basis.
• He/ she will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of all section functions, resources and strategies and ensure that these functions are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Report on the overall performance and work progress of the Section
• Should contribute to the development of overall departmental and also develop Section’s capital and operating expenses budgets including manpower budget
• Supervise all customer facing transactions in line with ADDC customer strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
• Ensure that any cases of illegal / suspicious meter activities are rectified on a timely basis in coordination with meter operations teams
• Provide inputs towards work schedules for all meter operators in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of automated meter activities
• Provide information and reports requested by other business units in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure that the performance of various tasks and the conduct of the staff in the Section are in accordance with the policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electrical or electronics preferred) or equivalent
• Utility experience - ie working with a utility company or DSO (5+ Years)
• Experience in vendor management with telecommunication companies who own the tech to ensure they are dealing with their SLA
• Experience in overseeing 400k+ smart meters
• Experience in Advanced Meter Infra tech
• Experience in Overseas Utility companies ideally DSO (Distribution System Operator) in US, APAC, India or Singapore
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.