Job description / Role
• Responsible for day-to-day system administration and end-user support of AMOS (Technical maintenance information system)
• Lead and manage AMOS version upgrades, patches ensuring close coordination with stakeholders, effective communications and planning to support business continuity.
• Ensure all safety & quality queries, actions, audit findings are tracked, reviewed, and delivered within time and to specified requirements.
• Support digital improvement programmes (including but not limited to AMOS Improvement programme)
• Review, monitor and execute project activities including testing and rollout.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in aviation industry with minimum 2 years of experience in AMOS administration
• Demonstrated ability in implementing improvement activities/projects e.g, automation of key processes and reducing waste/inefficiencies
• Strong working knowledge of aircraft maintenance & engineering processes
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Avyanco Business Consultancy
Admin - Document Controller
Nabni Real Estate Developments
Ultimate HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|
Administration Operations Manager (Executive Assistant)
Middle East Executive
HR and Admin Assistant