Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity arise from one of the leading global investment management group in the UAE. They are looking for an Analyst to join their Investments - Asset Management team.
As Analyst you will be responsible with:
* Formulate corporate reporting and general presentation
* Consolidate updates for business and presentations for internal and external audiences
* Involvement with Policies and Procedures manual
* Support evaluation of investment opportunities through strategic and financial analysis:
* Market mapping for investment opportunities
* Perform strategic and competitive analysis
* Support validation of growth plans
* Support in the development of financial models and contribute to target valuation
* Support deal structuring and development of optimal financial structures
* Portfolio Review and reporting
* Conduct market research and competitive benchmarks
* At least 3+ years of direct investment / asset management / Investment Banking experience
* Solid understanding of financial set-up, modelling, valuations and economics
* With interest and understanding of multiple investment asset classes
* Solid qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
* Spoken and written English
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.