Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE GAME-CHANGING HAPPENS
ANALYST - CHANGE & SERVICE MANAGEMENT
The team provides and supports the systems that glue the business together. That means maintaining all IT from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. As importantly, they're game changers for the industry. They bring us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionize what we do.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible for implementing and coordinating Business Technology change management activities and process, validate incoming Requests for Change (RFCs), maintain the change calendar and support BT technical teams in integrating change management activities into their day to day operation.
- You will also lead the execution of Service transition planning and support process.
- Responsible to manage and plan each release of new/modified services into the live production environment in line with agreed plans and timescales.
- You will maintain the standard change catalogue and ensure that all BT changes are implemented in compliance with BT standard change Management process. Responsible to define and apply an Operational Acceptance criteria and methodology (SAC) that will ensure new services have consistent operating mechanisms as they are introduced into operations from different project and service delivery teams.
- You will create, execute and monitor the business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT readiness level, data migration, deployment capabilities from resources, tools, process, contracts, training, assets and documents for any service required to transfer to operation environment.
What you bring
- You should have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- PMBOK, PMP, ISO2000 and COBIT qualifications are preferable.
- You should have 3 to 5 years' experience of coordinating change management activities in process driven, customer centric industries.
- You should have expertise in using ITSM tool in the Enterprise with excellent knowledge of standard change management methodologies.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Petrochem Middle East
Analyst - Invoicing
Assistant Management Accountant / Analyst