Job description / Role
• Responsible for understanding, analyzing the business needs and capturing business, functional and technical requirements from Customer Care users for Customer Care Platforms and Technologies.
• In charge of performing business process analysis; comparison, recommend, and make process and changes in line to customer care strategy.
• Responsible for performing business systems analysis and project management activities which include planning, designing, implementing and maintaining customer care platforms.
• Measure the platforms utilization and performance.
• Approach customer care teams, understand the business needs and Capture business, functional and technical requirements from Customer Care users for Customer Care Platforms and Technologies .
• Perform business process analysis; comparison, recommend, and make process and changes in line to customer care strategy
• Create Visio and Microsoft Word documents of Customer Care business requirements, process flows, and automated call flows
• Conduct business impact analysis on the business requirements and highlight the financial impacts.
• Analyzes and ensures integration points between BRDs and our Customer Care capabilities
• Develop and maintain systems user manuals.
• Build operational, support documentation and RFP documents
• Facilitate and conduct business gathering workshops with the stakeholders ( business and technical teams)
• Preparing business context diagrams, work breakdown structures, business and technical use case diagrams, use case analysis, requirements traceability matrix, Activity models
• create online repository to maintain all business requirements and user manual documents
• Interact with technical teams to define and clarify the business requirements
• Monitor the release of changes and Provide periodic Reporting on the business impact of delivered requirements
• Measure the platforms utilization, performance and effectiveness through close monitoring via automated dashboard and develop an action plan to drive the platform utilization.
• Develop real time dashboard for system utilization and performance
• Provide Executive level reporting for Customer Care Platform Progress update
• Bachelor’s in computer science, Computer Communication or Business or IT-related fields with Project Management (PMP) certification & Advanced MS Project
• 6+ years’ experience performing BA responsibilities in the Contact Center industry
• Excellent Knowledge and understanding of of Customer Care Applications & platforms, eg CRM, troubleshooting system, Genesys, call handling products , AIC, outbound dialer, etc
• Experience Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
• UML Techniques to model business requirements and preparing Context diagrams, Use case modelling, Activity diagrams, Swim lane diagrams
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Analyst/Digital Commerce & e-Care
Etisalat - UAE
Officer / Community Sales
Etisalat - UAE
Manager/ Service Excellence
Etisalat - UAE
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services