Job description / Role
• Analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
• Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
• Analyze survey data
• Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex dataset
• Prepare reports using business analytics reporting tool
• Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
• Develop and support reporting processes
• Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
• Ability to handle large/complex datasets
• Working alongside teams (DIGITAL Channels - Capability, Design, and Development Teams) within the Business.
• Defining new data collection and analysis processes
• Ability to write comprehensive reports
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• Must be Excellent in MS EXCEL, SQL Query’s/DB Systems, MS Access & Reports.
• Speak to respected customers as and when required.
• Bachelor / Master’s Degree with 4-5 years experience in similar role
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.