Job description / Role
We have a confidential government client in Abu Dhabi who is looking for a Analyst Information Security.
Reports to (Manager Enterprise Risk & Security)
• Support seamless adoption and implementation of Information security standards and procedures within the organization to ensure safety of trade and supplementary data and supporting infrastructure.
• Develop, implement, oversee and maintain the information security program of as per local and international standards and in alignment with vision and strategy.
• Develop and review information security policies and procedures according to the industry best practices and relevant standard requirements.
• Coordinate with heads of departments to ensure adequate implementation of information security controls and practices in accordance with information security policies.
Cyber Security Activities (Security Operation Centre):
• Perform security monitoring and threat intelligence to IT infrastructure and applications to detect malicious activities and abnormal behaviors.
• Continuously alert and detect information security incidents and breaches.
• Collect security data from IT network and systems into Security Information and Event Management solution to compare with indicators of compromise and prepare for hunting threats.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Security Management, Cyber Security, Information Technology or Computer Science.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience - ISO courses and certificates (27001, 22301), ISC2 courses and certificates (CISSP), SANS courses
• Certificates, and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are a bonus.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in implementation/maintenance/auditing of information security management (ISMS) and/or business continuity management system (BCMS)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in incident management/incident handling, change management, risk management, vulnerability assessment and related topic(s)
• Good Understanding of local information security standards and the Abu Dhabi’s regulatory environment
• Advanced level of English & Arabic language (written and spoken)
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.
Information Security Consultant
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
Cyber Security Engineer
Information Security Engineer
A Leading Company In UAE
IT Analyst - Cyber Security
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||15 Feb|