Job description / Role
Hayaat is seeking bright and smart candidates who are either graduates or pursuing post-graduate courses, from all majors and experiences (with a preference for business and finance) to join our team for the winter of 2017. The internship will begin in early November and run for 12-24 weeks (extendable upon performance review and discussion). This opportunity is available in our Dubai office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prominent and fast growing principal investments company whose values of Intensity, Passion, Collaboration and Respect speak to the culture of our organisation.
Hayaat Group is looking for candidates who are either graduates or pursuing post-graduate courses. We are looking for someone with:
• Bachelor's degree (minimum); at least 6 months of post-undergraduate work experience (will also consider recent graduates with relevant internship experience)
• Graduate from a top tier university (such as the Brussels Group in UK)
• Familiarity or experience with the private equity and related industries is a plus
• Basic understanding of, and willingness to learn, financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
• A desire to learn about various industries, markets and countries
• Strong research, writing and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Professional and efficient
• Intellectually curious
• Results driven and detail oriented
• Energetic, creative, and positive
• Independent and team oriented
About the Company
Over three decades of experience operating in the Middle East and Europe has cemented Hayaat Group's reputation as one of the premier investment companies in the region."
The company's portfolio encompasses investment into areas such as as real estate development, real estate investment, natural resource and logistic support services, oil and gas advisory services and power consultancy.
The Group's success is driven by its entrepreneurial philosophy which propels initial business concepts into large enterprises.
Investment Manager / Financial Analyst
Irwin & Dow
Jr. Business Analyst (Reporting)
A Leading Private Group in the MENAT Region
Business Financial Analyst