Job description / Role
The job holder supports the effective execution of performance management processes using ENOC Performance Management framework within the ENOC group. The role requires data gathering and analysis, development of performance reports and communication material. The job holder supports executing the Scorecard cascading and alignment process across the organization by producing various analytical and review reports. The role supports executing the performance management process for corporate function and shared services in close coordination with the respective management.
Scorecard and Cascading
• Support development of ENOC Group scorecard by identifying relevant KPIs.
• Coordinate cascading of Scorecards across Segments and BUs by participating in discussions and suggesting relevant KPIs.
• Prepare review reports for Segment and BU level Scorecards for all group entities to facilitate the alignment of scorecards, KPIs and targets at all levels.
Performance Analysis and Monitoring
• Execute the governance process for identification, prioritization and implementation of corporate initiatives.
• Prepare periodic monitoring reports of appropriate metrics, variance analysis and identify performance trends and anomalies related across Scorecards
• Regularly conduct financial and non-financial analysis of group and segment performance and support in identification of KPIs and targets.
• Prepare quarterly and yearly performance templates from BI system, perform variance analysis in discussion with the concerned KPI owners and update the BI system.
• Periodically enter actual ratings for the Scorecards in the PM system.
• Prepare information and presentation packs as required to update the senior management as part of Scorecard end of the year reporting
Strategy and Performance Communication
• Support execution of annual strategic communication plan
• Support preparation of communication material for yearly performance summary on ENOC performance to be communicated to all ENOC employees
• Facilitate conducting yearly communication meeting to share pervious performance and new strategies initiatives.
• Support development of training material for in house training programs to enhance organizational capability in strategy execution and performance management
• Prepare communication material highlighting yearly performance summary of the organization with specific inputs for segment level performance
Process benchmarking and enhancements
• Continuously conduct secondary research to identify global leading practices and provides inputs for process improvements.
• Coordinate with other stakeholders like HR, IT, etc. to align the performance management processes and systems.
Performance Management System
• Update performance management system within finance function and help in implementation across BUs
• Participate in supporting and finalizing automation of KPIs.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing for the system.
• Support regular management and update of the Cognos system for Scorecards.
• Educational Qualification: University graduate in Finance / Economics/ Business Studies/ Professional Qualification (MBA preferred), BSC certification preferred
• Experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar industry.
• System Skills: MS Office, Data Modelling, Business Intelligence.
• Inter Personal Skills: Good.
• Communication Skills: Very Good.
• Presentation Skills: Very Good.
• Leadership Skills: Good.
About the Company
Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC Group offers a diverse portfolio of assets operating across five business segments: Supply, Trading and Processing, Terminals, Marketing, Retail and Exploration and Production. Servicing thousands of customers across 60 markets, the Group employs a workforce of over 9,000 employees and is deploying its world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies and best practices towards the UAE’s social and economic development.