Job description / Role
Analyst (Uae Nationals)- Operational Technology Security Policy & Standards
• Responsible for supporting the development, maintenance and ongoing improvement of OT security policies, standards, procedures and related artefacts that support compliance with the OT security strategy, DEWA-adopted standards and applicable legal, contractual and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor established KPIs by gathering required data to support unit objectives. Support preparation of periodic reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Contribute to the development, maintenance and continual improvement of OT security policies, standards, procedures and related artefacts based on applicable risk, international OT security standards and best practices that take in to account applicable legal, regulatory and contractual obligations for the organization. Ensure alignment with applicable DEWA corporate security governance requirements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Contribute to development of actionable OT security standards, procedures, checklists and work instructions to implement OT security policies in collaboration and acceptance with line departments.
• Contribute to development of communications collateral to support implementation of OT security policies and supporting artefacts.
• Monitor and track alignment of OT security policy suite with DEWA corporate security strategy, compliance obligations and applicable standards.
• Assess policy needs and collaborate with relevant stakeholders factoring potential future requirements
• Develop, improve and maintain guidelines for implementation of policy requirements.
• Identify organizational stakeholders and maintain list of the same for ongoing policy communications.
• Review existing and proposed policies with stakeholders for feedback and optimizations of policy requirements language.
• Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensure sound security principles are reflected in the organization's vision and goals.
• Responsible for ensuring that a system exists to continually improve security frameworks based on end-user feedback, risk, threat landscape, legal/ regulatory changes as well as outcomes of audits and compliance monitoring.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/equivalent (Minimum 3 years’ experience) / Diploma in Computer Science / Equivalent (Minimum 4 years’ experience).
• Experience in Information Security Technologies; Information Security Certification desirable, e.g. CISSP, CISM;
• Knowledge in Information Security Audits and ISO standards e.g. ISO27001; Knowledge of Information Security Analysis
• Good understanding and experience with Networking, TCP/IP, firewall and IPS configuration, and Windows servers; Ability to manage and assist during crisis situations
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.