Job description / Role
• Managing a centralized HR reporting center for standard monthly, quarterly, annual or organizational reports in alignment with leadership priorities.
• Managing stakeholder relationships and ensuring evolving HR data needs are met by providing recommendations and trending reports.
• Maintaining a live projection of how the Consulting Staff pyramid will develop over the next 5 years, per location, cohort etc, constantly updating this with new data points as they become available.
• Identifying trends and significant variations in HR data, develop hypotheses regarding the underlying drivers, and then conducting further analysis to prove/disprove the hypotheses.
• Analyzing external data, e.g. key talent sources for our main competitors and identify new data sources and methods to improve data mining and analysis.
• Developing data awareness and data management skills development programs
• Producing executive-quality quantitative analyses and interactive dashboards to enable senior stakeholders to spotlight patterns, trends, and formulate hypotheses.
• Being the linking pin with functions outside of HR, such as Finance (budgeting, planning & reporting) and ensure alignment of strategy and budget implications.
• Collaborating with and supporting HR leadership to develop a standard set of KPIs across HR to measure the success of HR programs, service levels, core business metrics, advanced analytics and data audits / variance reporting.
• Engaging with stakeholders and senior leaders to understand their needs, priorities, and action on feedback to design regular and ad hoc reports to support the divisional priorities across learning, diversity and talent.
• Minimum 4 years of HR experience, preferably at a professional services firm.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience developing reporting solutions in Business Intelligence tools (eg. Alteryx, Tableau) and working with database management systems.
• Experience in data governance practices.
• Experience implementing and using data management tools.
• Demonstrates ability to create a powerful and compelling vision, show enthusiasm, innovation, excitement, and passion for challenging organizational goals.
• Problem solving and oral/written/presentation skills to deliver informative presentations and reports on HR programs for leaders and staff.
• Strategic thinking and foresight in weighing various options and opportunities for long-term planning.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.