Job description / Role
Leading Multinational Company
AED 35,000 + Bonus, Flights & Insurance for Family
NTS Group are looking for a passionate experienced Analytics Leader for a leading multinational company in Dubai. The successful candidate will help create and lead a new team and capability to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The role of the team is to deliver value, measurable insights to the wider business through the use of various statistical tools and techniques on top of a variety of data sources both internal and external to the business and the role of team leader is to help define the team capabilities, structure, manage demand from the business, present findings and maximise the business value the team delivers.
As this is a new role inside a new team there will be the need to establish the team inside the business (for example how it operates and engages with the business, its processes, how its measured etc) so its essential the candidate can operate elements of being able to operate in a changing environment with ambiguity and being a self-starter, proactively seeking out ways to add value.
• Proactively identify areas to add value to the value to the business as well as ensuring the demand coming from the business
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing insights to the wider business
• Drive the Data team to develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Work with the data governance team to help drive consistency in MDM, Data Definitions etc to create a trusted source of data
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Lead, manage and develop the data analytics team
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Compute Science, Information Management or Statistics
• Proven working experience of leading and growing a team providing valuable insights as a data analyst or data scientist
• Strong knowledge of finding ways to add business value and how to express that value
• Strong knowledge and experience of using analytics and reporting tools and languages e.g. SAS, R, Tableau etc
• Business understanding
• Able to manage a team of Analysts and the associated HR, budget and day-to-day demands of that team
• Having pre-defined approaches and methods to measure value, manage workflow, manage demand
• Able to create and manage a demand model for the work coming from the business as well as methods of identifying new ways to add business value from the team
• Managing budgets
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data manipulation, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong analytics skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Acquisition data from primary and/or secondary sources
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.