Job description / Role
As the Analytics Lead, you will play a critical role in developing and recommending data driven insights that help enhance the customer experience journey and life cycle, augment marketing initiatives and identify new potential revenue generating market segments.
You will additionally be responsible for optimising customer data and analytics tools with a focus on improving overall data quality.
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
* Manage the customer analytics initiatives to support the business and project teams in operationalising available customer data and business intelligence.
* Promote customer centricity and the use of customer-driven insights across the organization.
* Articulate data driven customer insights and recommendations, liaising with and challenging different business functions such as Marketing & Finance.
* Support the development of new projects and initiatives through appropriate customer behaviour and sentiment analysis and be able report findings by utilising tools such Power BI or Tableau.
* Apply effective technical and change management skills to promote data led decisions as part of business and project objectives.
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects rewarded with a tax-free salary and family benefits
* Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years' experience in an Analytics role.
* Strong experience with customer analytics, designing and presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven strategies within a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.