Job description / Role
Assists the line manager in all activities pertaining to operating and selling Airline’s Holidays and ancillary online/offline products and services to the various distribution channels (B2B; B2C). Provide on-going operational support to Suppliers and Agents network as well as Contact Center on any Holidays or ancillary related inquiries and system knowledge.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to line Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
* Identifies new opportunities to maximize holiday sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
* Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
* Handles inquiries, requests and complaints received from sales support (B2B) and call centre (B2C) pertaining to ancillary products and services such as tickets, hotel and land arrangements.
* Provides support to Suppliers in building the content information on the Airline’s system, verifies accuracy of content, contact details and gallery display on website for existing and newly registered suppliers and DMCs.
* Assists the line manager in all daily online/offline operations related to ancillary products and services sold through B2C and B2B.
* Develops processes and assessment tools to monitor the performance of products, channels, routes, and stations and generate reports to keep track of the take-up rates and revenue achieved.
* Designs and generates reports and assessment tools to monitor the performance of products, channels, routes, and stations and generate reports to keep track of the take-up rates and revenue achieved from holidays and ancillary products.
* Conducts market researches and benchmark studies to keep up-breast with new trends and market development as well as competitors’ practice with respect to products and methodologies, thereby, identifies new opportunities for ancillary revenue streams.
* Partners with the different stakeholders such as Marketing & CC, IT, e-Business, Finance and Ground Operations to ensure successful launching of new products and improvement of existing ones.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent.
* Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point.
* Fluency in English is a must (Arabic preferred)
* 3+ years of related working experience in holidays packages or ancillary products in aviation industry/travel agents/DMC; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
* Proven skills in analysing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
* Capability of understanding market trends and channeling them to effective customer care solutions.
* Capable of understanding customer complaints and dealing with them in an efficient manner.
* Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.