Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Anesthetist to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE. Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reviewing medical history, evaluating patients and determining proper methods of anesthesia. Accurately measuring and monitoring the level and speed at which anesthesia is administered. Monitoring patient's vital signs to ensure safety.
• Preparing patients for surgery by explaining any risks or side effects
• Giving anaesthetics to patients
• Observing and monitoring patients during surgery
• Resuscitating and stabilising patients in the emergency department
• Relieving pain during childbirth
• Easing pain after an operation
• Managing acute and chronic pain
• Helping psychiatric patients receiving electric shock therapy
• You'll also give anaesthetics to patients having operations outside the operating theatre, like radiology and radiotherapy, and dental surgery.
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients the ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures excellent hand-eye coordination the ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence leadership and management skills
WE CARE ABOUT YO
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients the ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures excellent hand-eye coordination the ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence leadership and management skills.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.