Job description / Role
• Use intravenous, local, caudal or spinal methods to administer sedation or pain medications during surgical and other medical procedures
• Supervise patients and monitor their pain medications before, during and after surgery; offset adverse complications or reactions; record amount and type of anesthesia as well as the patients’ conditions throughout procedures
• Determine risk during medical procedures by taking medical histories, examining patients and ordering diagnostic procedures like x-rays and laboratory tests; discuss with other healthcare professionals about the method and type of anesthetic to make patients numb to pain
• Provide and sustain airway management and life support during emergency surgery
• Monitor patients post-surgery and determine when they are stabilized enough to move to another room or go home
• Manage anesthesiological services and coordinate with other professionals to formulate procedures and plans; direct the duties of medical technicians, nurses and other healthcare support staff
• Educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications; instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health
• DHA license/eligibility letter.
• Doctor of Medicine degree with anesthesiology residency
• Minimum of three years of experience as anesthesiologist
• Board certified in anesthesiology
• Skilled at epidurals, spinals and ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.