Job description / Role
• Feed, clean, groom, bath and monitor animals to ensure their health, safety and comfort remain consistent.
• Ensure wellbeing of the animals.
• Assist veterinarian in handling animals during procedures
• Train some animals regularly using positive reinforcement techniques.
• Keep notes of animals eating habits, watch for odd behavior, and provide veterinarian with relevant information about animal health.
University Qualifications: High school graduate
Nature and length of previous experience: Experience working with animals
Specialist knowledge: Wildlife animal trainer
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Hardworking, excellent English communication skills, attention to details.
Age Range: 20-50
Gender Preference: Male
Nationality Preference: Any
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: Anywhere willing to relocate to Dubai
About the Company
A leading veterinary hospital in the UAE.