Job description / Role
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests in all recreational activities and areas by expressing an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities, activities, lessons, and equipment.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Oversee activity in the recreational facility, respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency, and provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform supervisor/manager of low supply items.
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.