Job description / Role
• Perform daily PO receipts; review to ensure quantity and prices on PO match with invoices and enter all PO receipts data on system accordingly; coordinate with procurement and Project Management to collect required documents, validate accuracy on all necessary information such as item codes, quantities, pricing, etc., update and maintain accurate data on the system on timely manner.
• Review and match all invoices for appropriate documentations (such as purchase orders for invoices, receipts for employee expense reimbursement claims, etc.) to assure accuracy, obtain approvals prior to all payments as needed, prepare for system entry accordingly.
• Input all invoices into ERP system and ensure accuracy on all data.
• Maintain an accurate AP master-data and ensure that bank details are accurate and approved.
• Process payment run weekly as well as any urgent payment request, prepare and print cheques for review, obtain signatures and distribute signed cheques as assigned
• Research vendor’s statements for any discrepancy, coordinate with internal departments in gathering relevant documents, adjust data on system as needed.
• Act as liaison between company and vendors, answer vendor inquiries as necessary.
• Prepare & maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and company accounts payable files.
• Assist in providing documents for company audits as assigned.
• Maintain neat filing system for all paperwork including but not limited to vendor invoices, purchase orders, receipts, correspondence and verbal communications with vendors, etc. as instructed.
• Assist in month-end procedures by preparing reports, entering data into system, following department month-end closing guidelines.
• Input bank payments and receipts entries and assist in preparing bank reconciliations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned
AED 5,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Air ticket allowance
• Bachelors in Accounting or Business with minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role.
• Experience in construction or project management is desirable
• Good English communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Excel.
• Good knowledge on Sage / MS Dynamics
About the Company
A leading energy services company offering finance, technology and engineering solutions to asset owners in the UAE through a team of energy engineering experts.