Job description / Role
Our client, a Global brand within FMCG is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant for their MENA operations, this role will be based in their Dubai office.
• Accurate and timely payments to suppliers and management of the AP process
• Handle international intercompany recharges and reconciliations
• Ensure accurate month end accruals for liabilities incurred
• Support the team in the month close and quarter close processes
• Maintenance of strong internal controls in areas handled
• Ensure supplier invoices are VAT compliant
• Accounting for all transactions managed in a timely and accurate manner per policy
• Support team as required to ensure timely reporting of results to management
• Month end P&L reporting
• Preparation of quarterly VAT return
AED 14,000 to 15,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical
• Candidates must be Degree educated within Accounting or a similar discipline
• Experience in a MNC or Big 4 environment is essential
• 3- 5 years’ experience in accounting and reporting
• Experience in VAT filing
• Strong process-oriented person with a high attention to detail and excellent analytical abilities
• Strong IT skills, specifically MS Excel and exposure to and ERP preferably JD Edwards
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (CC)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.