Job description / Role
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a concierge, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests' belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Timely delivery of guests' luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the property
- Welcome every guest entering the apartments
- Remain observant and respond to each guest who passes through the front entrance of the apartments side of the hotel
- Ensure that the guests are attended to and offered assistance
- Maintain eye contact with the guests at all times (Observe 5*10 foot rule)
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Report suspiscious people or behavior to the security personnel
- Use the guest name wherever possible
- Possess a sound understanding of all department operations
- Arranging Taxi for guests who require it
- Be an ambassador for the hotel by providing an excellent first impression of the hotel to the guest
- Follow all procedures as outlined in the Fairmont Code of Ethics handout
- Work closely with the Bell team, providing accurate information with regards to the apartment guests
- Assist the housekeeping team by maintaining the cleanliness of the apartment driveway
- Perform other duties as requested by the management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong personality with assertiveness
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Good verbal and written English language skills is essential
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont Dubai. Every day we look for opportunities to engage on a personal and meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.