Job description / Role
Halian are partnered with a leading banking and financial services corporation who are undertaking major digital transformation initiatives and require an experienced API Integrations Manager.
• Responsible for overseeing solution deliveries on API Connect and ensuring high quality of delivery across software life cycle like Requirements Gathering, Impact Analysis, Development, Testing and Roll Outs.
• Demonstrate domain expertise associated with system enhancements and deliverables in Middleware and API Connect.
• Perform appropriate level of Stakeholder Management across Business, Operations Units and Clients.
• Collaborate closely with business and technology to socialize on the product features and capabilities in API Connect.
• Provides leadership in architecture, design and planning to supports the banks implementation of cloud BaaS, PaaS product and services.
• Collaborate with external Eco partners teams to solicit requirements, design and provisioning of platform services to support the open banking initiatives.
• Conduct system analysis and development in response to user requirements, project involvement or changing technologies.
• Design and develop information technology solutions making specific determinations about system performance.
• Accountable for the middleware & API Connect architecture and solution design
• Must have 12 to 16 years strong programming and support experience with minimum 5+ years of Banking domain experience.
• Solid knowledge of IBM App Connect, IBM MQ, IBM API Connect.
• Good Knowledge on Cloud platforms, AKS, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift and DevOps.
• Good knowledge to frame WSDL/XSD’s, RESTful as per requirement.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.