Job description / Role
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
As an Application Analyst, your objective will be to effectively analyze data and present it for further decision making. You will help design, develop, and optimize games/application to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs and metrics for applications and drive data-driven, decision-making approach.
• Cover all three aspects of Data Analysis domain, Tracking, Reporting and Analysis
• Implement, test, integrate and optimize existing applications, KPIs and new features
• Create algorithms and work with support/development teams to set up systems to extract all relevant data and analytics from applications and marketing
• Perform AB test/pre-posttest analyses that support the growth of applications
• Monitor the health of applications (e.g., key KPIs, player sentiment) and create reports
• Identify need for new features/functionalities
• Find out patterns, problems, and anything useful from the data.
• Query databases using SQL, discovering useful information and extracting value for the business.
• Work with back-end team for installing new operation systems and releases
• Investigate and diagnose and resolve system faults/errors and technical issues and analyzing error trends
• Develop a deep understanding of user behavior through research
• Analyze payment yields and monetization flows, develop recommendations for revenue optimization
• Deep-dive analysis of user-data from large databases
• Provide tracking links that enable the marketing team to analyze the success of campaigns
• Ensure regular communication of KPIs to the production teams
• Implement, maintain and constantly improve tools, bring new ideas and use best practices that set industry standards
• Maintain data quality/data integrity
• Holding degree in Computer Science or Data sciences & Analytics or Mathematics
• Excellent SQL, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience in analyzing and presenting data with deep Knowledge of Data Visualization/Reporting tools like Tableau
• Strong Data/statistical analysis skills and basic development skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present data findings to a non-technical audience
• Ability to make ambiguous direction actionable
• Ability to balance technical and business perspectives
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• A solid quantitative background is strongly preferred - Degrees in computer science, engineering, information systems, information technology, mathematics.
• General knowledge of the gaming and mobile application industry
About the Company
Our holy grail, from day one, has been innovation. At AVRIOC, providing excellent services is not just a salesline, but a part of the ethos. We think out-of-the-box, commit to improvise, and provide unmatched solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Junior Business Analyst
Data Analyst - Intern