Job description / Role
- To help sales team promote sales and exploit the market for assigned segment of business and contribute in meeting the segments' objective.
- Study & interpret project specifications & schedules.
- Take-off / estimate / price main and miscellaneous items from assigned product lines through the supply chain.
- Selection, pricing and preparing quotations as per specification and BOQ received, for assigned products.
- Prepare compliance statement and submittals as per project requirement
- Correspond with principals for technical clarifications, compliance and submittals
- Preparation of quote for design jobs for assigned products
- Coordinate with installation contractors for installation and commissioning of assigned products.
- Preparation and maintenance of project files and database.
- Providing necessary technical support to the sales engineers.
- Degree in relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent Technical qualification with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the region in a similar role.
- Experience in estimating Earthing and Lighting Protection is a must working proficiency in Dialux, AutoCad.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the market.
- Effective communication, negotiation and selling skills.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.