Job description / Role
• Handing all Application Engineering for products related to Valves, Fittings and Pipes.
• Employee responsibility starts from the time you receive the enquiry to the time you submit an offer to client via our sales engineer until the final receipt and acceptance of goods by the client.
• He will be coordinating between all our sales engineers in all district. You will be following up closely with the Sales Engineer on all activities. He will be also responsible for generating all kind of reports with the support of SE.
• Reporting on a monthly basis directly to Top Management.
• Create Client base within UAE and Iraq.
• Education: Bachelor Degree Major in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience: 5 to 10 years’ experience as an application Engineer/Sales Coordinator specifically in Valves, Pipes & Fittings in the UAE.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Others skills /knowledge / Experiences:
• Work well under pressure in the field
• Able to travel with short notice
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective reporting skills ( Microsoft Office knowledge )
• Highly organized
• Takes initiatives
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Estimation Engineer (Pipeline Rehabilitation)
Anticorrosion Protective Systems (APS)