Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Dubai Manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science / Engineering or any related Science discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product development / application group in dairy/ nutrition categories
Support the factory and marketing in terms of projects and initiatives related to product, processes and technologies while ensuring compliance with both Nestle policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
A day in the life of
- Develop new recipes based on project scope, complying with quality / regulatory & costs requirements
- Develop new / alternative raw materials and specifications
- Define manufacturing formula, block diagram and manufacturing conditions and product requirement for packaging
- Conduct factory trials and validates process parameters
- Lead the technical acceptance process as per relevant standards
- Define release norms for the finished product
- Validate shelf life of new product with specified packaging
- Optimize process and recipes with collaboration of relevant stakeholders (i.e. PTC, CTAG, MRM)
- Contributes to cost improvement initiatives (Process and Raw Materials)
- Master the dry mixing technologies as factory subject matter owner and contributes in developing subject matter experts in shop floor
- Ensure that recipes database is as per relevant guidelines
- Conduct process audits for compliance to the issued recipes
- Comply with all relevant standards for SAP-RM and recipe system (GREAT)
What will make you successful?
- University Degree in Food Science / Engineering or any related Science discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product development / application group in dairy/nutrition categories
- Preferable to have experience in Manufacturing or Quality within the same category
- Good Knowledge Quality and Compliance
- Basic knowledge of HACCP
- Working knowledge on dry mixing technology
- Demonstrates strong communication, leadership and working coherently within teams
- Advanced Stakeholder Management Skills
- Advanced Project Management Skills
We are Nestle , the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.