Job description / Role
Our client is a leading regional education institute in Dubai. Their Enterprise Technology Department is looking for an Application Specialist to join their small yet high-performing team.
As an Application Specialist, you will be highly familiar with Microsoft SharePoint and will manage the entire process of application development, from design to testing and deployment of an application solution.
As an Application Specialist, other responsibilities will include:
* Designing product solutions in line with internal stakeholder's specifications
* Create, design and maintain all projects relating to Microsoft SharePoint 2013 such as integration features in MS Office, SharePoint workflow, Nintex form and workflow
* Design and maintain the internal Internet-facing websites using Cascade Server
* Maintain all website content
* Support the team with full application development and project management
* Organise customer and employee training sessions
* Administer applications and provide techno-functional expertise for execution of IT systems
* Prepare technical reports, documentation for end users
* Collaborate with vendors and developers to ensure the appropriate infrastructure is development to meet business objectives and end-user needs
* Provide post-implementation support
* Assist with system checks and quality assurance
As an Application Specialist you will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, GPA must be minimum of 2.5
* Proven experience in managing application-based projects for mid-large-scale enterprises
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013
* Excellent knowledge of Nintex Workflow and forms
* Proven experience with content management systems (ideally Cascade Server)
* Good knowledge of mobile devices and web design
Due to the nationalisation program, our client can only consider UAE nationals for this role. Please share your CV for immediate consideration.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.