Job description / Role
Hiring-Application Support-Dubai Location
This opening is for supporting Client business, application along with database support (Oracle and SQL). The candidate must be a software developer and deliver 95% SLA, follow ITSM Process, IT Governance Risk framework and ITSM continual improvements. Application support is for L1 & L2 and coordinate with solution vendor for application support L3 and above. Knowledge transfer will be provided for all Client LOB applications.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 4-year IT experience
• MCSD Certification with strong working knowledge
• OCP Certification with Oracle and SQL database strong working knowledge
• Linux Operating System experience
• ITIL / COBIT Certification with process knowledge
• Application support knowledge
• Helpdesk Tool knowledge, preferably ServiceDesk Plus from Manage Engine
• Strong knowledge of IT GRC Methodologies
• Excellent skills in Reporting in XL/ PPT and analysis of information
• Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
• Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Leadership skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively with staff across levels in a diverse environment
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
IT Application Support Specialist
IT Support Engineer - 4 Months Extendable Contract
IT Support Executive