Application Tester (Web & Mobile)
Market-i Research Services
Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced QA Tester as a full time resource.
• Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Provide timely solutions
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide support and documentation
• QA testing for Web, iOS and Android.
• API Testing (Postman)
• Automated Testing (Selenium)
• Bug Tracking (Jira)
• Collaborating with Front-End Developers
• Version controlling : Github
• Project Management
• Document Sharing
• Annotated Screenshots
• Content Research
About the Company
The market-i journey began in Germany in 2007 when a team of seasoned research professionals came together to create an agency that could deliver and inspire their clients by answering marketing questions in a way that is intelligent, insightful, and actionable.
Market-i is a boutique consultancy where highly experienced professionals tailor make solutions to uniquely address the needs of clients focused on leadership and growth.
Today we are a team of 25 with offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Cairo, and Amman and handle projects that span North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Asia Pacific.
To guide us we came up with the code of i, which governs how we think, act, and feel.