Job description / Role
Oracle Hospitality strategic team is looking for a passionate Application Sales Representative to manage a number of international top accounts in the UAE region.
The main objective is to maximize customer retention and success while also driving increased Cloud revenue.
In this role, you will act as a strategic advisor to your Customers and you 'll be their primary point of contact for the sales topics. You will ensure that the customers get access to the necessary Oracle resources to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Oracle.
The candidate must have the ability to communicate, sell and close business at all levels.
Ideally, the successful candidate should come from a Corporate Sales background having provided IT solutions into the Hotel and/or from the Hospitality industry.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities to include:
- Meet and exceed agreed sales and gross margin targets consistently.
- Generate new business and ability to grow an extensive, qualified pipeline
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in negotiating and closing sales
- Manage, develop and maintain sales plans and processes within designated area of responsibility within the business unit
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales forecasts with the other contacts managing the same accounts
- Keep up to date on all of Oracle Hospitality's products and services
- Help support and provide all necessary information to the Marketing department
- Ability to present and demonstrate competently at all levels
- Strong Sales experience with a serious background in account management.
- Knowledge of software sales environments.
- Very good knowledge of Hospitality business processes, ideally with the Hotel Industry within Germany.
- Previous experience in an international, structured environment.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Senior Sales Executive
Sales Coordinator Residence
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|