Job description / Role
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle's customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
The FSGBU portfolio of offerings includes the following Products & Solutions:
- Oracle Flexcube
- Oracle Digital Banking experience
- Oracle Lending & Leasing
- Oracle Investor Servicing
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical applications
- Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance
- Oracle Revenue Management and Billing
Brief Description of the Role:
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application sales person to position and sell software licenses for Oracle's core and digital banking solutions. The territory is defined as CIS (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) within the banking and Financial Services industry.
- Achieve revenue targets for Licenses across the various specified banking solutions in CIS.
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for License purchases.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at "C" level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored 'case for transformation' and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders in CIS and within the various teams in the FSBGU.
- Developing the partner network and improve the relationship with existing partners.
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like SAP, Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess) or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects
- Deep knowledge about the CIS banking industry
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO's with CIS banks, is preferred
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks' buying patterns relative to enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the CIS banking community
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally, regionally (CIS) and Internationally as required.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Banking Applications Sales Executive
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|