Job description / Role
At Farah, we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness... one smile at a time.
The Aquatics Technician will provide all of the necessary repairs and Preventative Maintenance.
As Aquatics Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily check, start-up, closing procedures, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance in all rides, attractions and Aquatic equipment.
- Comply with company water quality management policy.
- Maintain pool water quality and ensure that all rides and attractions are safe for all Colleagues and Guests.
- Ensure the rides and attractions readiness before time depending on the park operational hours.
- Respond and resolve call of downtime of the rides and attractions,
- Reduced downtime in the rides and attractions by ensuring that all Preventive Maintenance are perform well based from manufacturer's requirements.
- Responsible in reporting and informing Team Leaders with regards to the issues and concerns that affects the safe operation of all rides and attractions.
- Ensure that all Preventive Maintenance Checklists are completed and submitted to Team Leader on deadline.
- Ensure that all Corrective Maintenance is performed well and eliminate from happening again.
- Attend briefing, training and development program for personal growth.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Related technical qualification
- Technical education in vocational training institute (2 or more years).
- Technical education/training in vocational training institute in their field of expertise
- 2-3 years of experience in maintenance field in Theme Park or industrial environment.
- Basic English speaking/writing abilities.
- To be expert in at least one of the following fields:
- Physical fitness.
- Experience in reading drawings, schematic diagram, hydraulic drawings and diagrams.
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving issue with rides and attractions.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.