Job description / Role
• Recover the company o/s monies within due date and minimize the bad debt impact.
• Resolve customer queries to accelerate the collection and flag and take required action on customer accounts to safeguard company interest.
• Ensure that customer receipts are correctly applied against invoice settled.
• Fully understand and promote company’s vision, mission, culture, and values.
• Achieve monthly collection targets on consistent basis by effectively coordinating with customer and internal departments.
• Manage the aging of receivable balance and ensure that o/s balance aging is maintained within less than 60 days bracket by rigorously following up with customers.
• Review the AR aging on regular basis and update and provide the update to manager as and when required.
• Flag the high risk customers and potential risky customers and take appropriate actions to reduce the adverse impact on THE COMPANY.
• Minimize the bad debts, balance write offs and claims by actively resolving customer queries and following up with them on regular basis.
• Email letters to customers for payment reminders, follow ups and account suspension as defined by SOP and guidelines and take appropriate action to minimize adverse impact on THE COMPANY.
• Maintain list of suspended and reactivated accounts during period in excel and forward to manager as and when required.
• Liaise with internal departments as required to address and resolve customer queries on timely basis.
• Prepare working for credit notes after thorough investigation to identify the root cause and support it with necessary document with required departmental approvals before submitting for final finance approval on regular basis.
• Ensure that all the receipt/ approved credit entries are posted in financial system in time and customer SOA correctly reflects the updates status.
• Perform reconciliation with customer as and when required and get balance confirmation on balance receivable from them on regular interval to avoid future disputes and safeguard THE COMPANY interest.
• Maintain list of PDCs in hand and ensure timely deposit of checks in Bank.
• Also, maintain list of security checks and inform GL team, on action to be taken as and when required.
• Resolving various billing and other disputes raised by customers with appropriate timeline to accelerate the collection and minimize the receivable aging.
• Verify customer contracts received from Sales/ Freight team as per guideline and ensure that contract is signed, stamped and supported by all the necessary documents before forwarding for code creation in system.
• Assist in monthly management reporting and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Administering the filling process and ensure that the file register is accurate and maintained as per THE COMPANY requirement.
• Perform & assist in adhoc and special assignments as and when required.
• General, Coordination, timely follow up and communication with external and internal customer to resolve the issues.
• Ensure proper quality and productivity in collection and reporting process.
• Maintaining a high level integrity and accuracy in billing and collection to mitigate any revenue loss to company.
• Ensure that overall department and THE COMPANY Corporate goals are meet.
• The AR Support Executive should be able to take the proper discussion regarding collection of outstanding in the best interest of the company and department.
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Abide by the goal setting forms (Individual KPI’S) of the current financial year.
AED 7,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in customer collection as credit controller (not debt collection)
• Should have solid customer service skills
• Able to absorb pressure and deliver quality input/ feedback to management
• Sound English communication and email writing skills
• Education Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• Experience Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Finance and accounting with exposure in receivable collection
• Prior experience in Express logistic is advantage
• Immediately available for joining is advantage
• Experience of handling 200+ customers
• Female candidate desirable
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Aventus Global Talent
Collections Specialist (Finance)
Middle East Executive
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services