Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Paralegal to work within the real estate department of their international law firm in Dubai.
Working as part of the team you will provide support to both external clients of the Firm and legal advisors working on different types of transactional work. The role will include, however not limited to, the following day-to-day responsibilities:
• New company incorporations including, liaising with instructing fee earners, preparing and submitting the required documentation to the Government Authorities;
• Assisting with the Team’s compliance matters including, drafting documents for submission to authorities and arranging for such filings to be made;
• Drafting board minutes, powers of attorneys , standard letters, forms, checklists and ancillary documents;
• Assisting with the transactional support being provided to the Firm’s legal advisors, including the preparation of forms with the various authorities and reviewing and updating statutory books;
• Being the day-to-day contact and co-ordinate submissions for clients, foreign lawyers, translators and other service providers
There is a variety of work - no two days are the same and this role can provide a wealth of different skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be someone with a Law/Business Studies based degree and have good attention to detail. We would expect candidates to work on their own initiative and be confident in dealing with and communicating effectively with people of all levels.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience in a Paralegal role, ideally at an international firm;
• Arabic language legal translation skills are necessary;
• An eye for detail, strong organisational skills and able to take responsibility for own workload;
• Advanced Microsoft office skills and a high typing speed;
• Experience in file opening, legal documentation, drafting and amendments in English and Arabic;
• Excellent level of written and spoken English and strong communication skills;
• Experience with billing, time management, case management systems;
• Must be a team player, willing to help out wherever needed;
• Prior experience in the UAE is desirable but not essential;
• Ideally based in the UAE or willing to relocate within a month.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection
Irwin & Dow
A Leading IT Company In UAE
Corporate Paralegal at an International Law Firm