Job description / Role
Arabic Chemistry Teacher up to 15K AED for a Private International School in Abu Dhabi
Creating lesson plans, preparing and delivering lectures, creating and supervising laboratory activities for students, evaluating student performance, maintaining classroom records, meeting with parents, teachers and other professionals and participating in campus events.
• Open to Arabic nationality
• Male or Female, 50 years old below
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Education or any relevant field
• 3-5 years of experience as a Chemistry Teacher in Grade 10-12
• Enthusiasm for science, ability to inspire students, creative thinking, problem solving and time management
• Excellent communication skills (read and write)
• Teach chemistry subjects to assigned classes
• Monitor each student’s academic performance and provide feedbacks for improvements
• Supervise and motivate students to achieve academic goals
• Develop positive learning environments for students
• Assist students in proper usage of school equipment and materials
• Visit, tourist or cancelled visa are welcome to apply
Can join immediately (max 1 month)
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary is up to 15,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.