Job description / Role
Arabic Client Account Manager - Medical Devices (KSA territory)
Multinational medical device company seeking an Arabic speaking Client Account Manager based in Dubai with frequent travel to KSA key clients.
Please read the full role and candidate requirements and make sure you meet the criteria before applying:
Multinational medical device company with innovative technology.
Client Account Manager based in Dubai with frequent travel to KSA key clients.
In this role, your primary focus will be:
* Building long-term relationships with doctors and clinicians
* Providing effective and efficient support to queries
* On- and off-site education about our products and services
* Increasing customers' engagement and adoption
* Transforming customer feedback into improving efficiency
* Contributing consistently towards providing world-class customer experience
You will be working closely together with Clinical Support, Marketing and Sales teams next to other internal departments as you are the first point of contact for all of our customer inquiries and requests.
* 13 - 17,000 AED fixed package with annual bonus, visa, healthcare.
We can only consider candidates that meet all of the outlined criteria:
* Fluent Arabic and English language skills both verbal and written
* Experience within a client facing account management or customer support position within the medical device sector, or related industries selling into the medical / healthcare sector.
* Dubai based, with the ability to travel frequently travel to KSA with no restrictions.
In addition to the above, you as a candidate have the ability to engineer world-class customer experience through strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills. You are a natural problem solver, a great team player, results driven, and contribute to the business' growth consistently with creativity and collaboration. You are hungry to learn and develop, while effectively measuring and managing top performance.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.