Job description / Role
Arabic/English-Speaking Litigation Legal Secretary with International Law Firm Experience
Working with the litigation department, the position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
• Coordinate and ensure consistency within legal contracts between service lines.
• Contract reviews and proof reading.
• Maintain and update legal templates.
• Maintaining up to date legal information and provide legal updates.
• Preparing legal documents , tracking changes and follow up.
• File management.
• Ad hoc project work.
• Research and report preparation.
• Diary management, travel arrangements and meeting bookings.
The qualifications and skills that we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years ‘ experience as a legal secretary supporting the litigation department of an international law firm.
• Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation.
• Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
• Accurate typing with outstanding attention to detail.
• Excellent typing skills and highly skilled in MS Office applications.
• Stable work history.
• Arabic and English language/translation skills are essential.
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be currently based in Dubai with at least 3 years experience in an international law firm, preferably with a litigation team. Be professionally presented with a sound work ethic and approachable demeanour.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East