Job description / Role
Our client, a learning center requires excellent mathematics teachers for learning centers (Abu Dhabi / Al Ain / Al Dhafra).
If you already attended the first session & did dot pass the test or get called for the second round, please do not apply. This is not an invite for second round. If you were not selected in the previous sessions, you were just not good enough.
The first round will be held in dubai. Candidates applying from outside uae will not be catered
• This position is purely for Mathematics Teacher. If you are not a Mathematics Teacher or if you are not good at Mathematics please do not apply. You will be wasting your time as you will have to sit a test.
• Arabic Nationals & Arabic Speaking Candidates are preferred.
• If you have already attended the first round and did not pass the test. Please do not apply.
• Candidates on Visit visa or able to join immediately are preferred.
• All positions will be in Abu Dhabi region (Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Al Dhafra).
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Able to teach all grades from 1 to 10 / O & A Level.
• All Nationalities are welcome, but preferably Arabic speakers.
• Strong math background is required (engineers, science and math bachelors)
• Minimum 2 teaching experience (even in private tutoring field)
• Accommodation will be provided only in Al Dhafra
• Visa and health insurance will be provided
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.