Job description / Role
Arabic/European Supervisor up to 10K AED for a Major FnB Operator in UAE
Generally responsible for all of the business operations of a dining establishment. Duties typically include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and other restaurant equipment.
• Open to ARABIC and EUROPEAN candidates
• Male or Female, below 25 to 30 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or any related course
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant role
• Strong exposure in STEAKHOUSE concept and International Brand
• Strong tracking Budget Expenses, Supervision, Quality Management, Safety Management, Staffing,
• Performance Management, and Foster Teamwork Skills
• Proven leadership and customer service skills
• Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Can start immediately (1-month maximum)
• Work Location: Dubai
Salary offer is up to 10,000 AED full package depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.