This position is closed or expired.
See other Executive Assistant jobs in UAE
Arabic Executive Assistant to the CEO & MD
Our client, a well-known investment company is currently recruiting for an Arabic - Executive Assistant to be based in Abu Dhabi.
• Act as the first point of contact for the CEO with both internal parties and external stakeholders Proactive diary management using Microsoft Outlook
• Handle all correspondence (phone calls, faxes, and mail) addressed to the CEO&MD
• Plan, prepare for and organize meetings with internal and external parties (attendees, arrange venue, circulate agenda, minutes, etc.)
• Collect and disseminate information in a timely and accurate manner on behalf of the CEO&MD, ensuring the highest levels of confidentiality
• Coordinate the submission of key documents to ensure timelines and deadlines are met Facilitate and plan travel, transport and accommodation
• Process expense claims and other financial matters Collate and prepare presentations in PowerPoint
• Drafting and translation of documents in English/Arabic, as required Undertaking research and project work as requested
• At least 5 years of Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience in a highly professional business environment (experience in financial services, professional services, legal, or banking industries preferred)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic Desire to deliver superior customer service
• Ability to multi-task with high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Excellent phone manners and interpersonal communication skills Desire to work in small team environment and work independently
• Ability to learn and accept standard operating procedures and compliance regulations Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proactive and organized
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred (not required)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Senior Executive Assistant